- DAMAGED OR DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS: If you receive an item that is damaged during transit or arrives defective, we will provide an exact exchange within 30 days of the delivery date. Please note that returns must be authorized by us. You can contact us at: email@example.com and request authorization for a return.
- RETURN POLICY: To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. If you’ve received the wrong size and need to exchange, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of receiving the order.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase showing that product was purchased on this site pollyfitness.com. We cannot provide refunds for products sold by 3rd party vendors and you must contact them directly.
Please do not refuse the delivery or send your purchase back to the address listed on the label.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted:
- Book with obvious signs of use.
- CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened.
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery.
- RETURNS: To return a product, you must email us to receive authorization to make a return at email@example.com. After receiving authorization, you’ll receive instructions via email on how to complete your return. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 5-7 business days.
- LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS: If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- SALE ITEMS: Only regular priced items may be refunded. Sale items cannot be refunded.
- GIFTS: If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you. If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and they will find out about your return.
- SHIPPING RETURNS: Shipping instructions will be provided once your return request has been approved. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary. If you are returning more expensive items, you may consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We will cover the shipping cost for exchanges only.
- Need help?: Contact us at email@example.com for questions related to refunds and returns.